Irish Lights is currently recruiting for an experienced Electronic Technician (ET). The ET will operate as part of multidiscipline teams deployed as required on a coast wide basis around the Island of Ireland, at Irish Lights Dun Laoghaire, or at third party locations. He/she will support system design work and deliver required work packages in an efficient and effective work manner. Work packages may involve activity for Irish Lights, other lighthouse authorities or third party commercial work.
Key Requirements, Qualifications, Experience and Required skills
- Relevant professional qualification
- Experienced electronics technician
- High level of installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance skills
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostics skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Record of team building and leadership
- Good planning and logistics skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience of marine environment
- Coastal knowledge
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing Pack for further information.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 24 May 2019. Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter via www.irishjobs.ie or by emailing Gemma Gregan at email@example.com. Please view Irish Lights Job Applicant Privacy Notice below.